This website is managed by Surrey County Council. We are committed to providing an accessible website that is easy to use by anyone, whatever their age, background, access device or level of ability/disability.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We have designed this website with features that make it easier to use by everyone, including those with visual, auditory, physical, speech, cognitive, or neurological disabilities. We aim to reach the level “AA” of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). These are the international standard for accessible websites and content.